By Elizabeth Castro,Bruce Hyslop
- Write semantic HTML, either with components which have been round for years and ones which are new in HTML5.
- Prepare photographs for the internet and upload them for your pages.
- Use CSS to variety textual content, upload historical past colours and pictures, and enforce a multicolumn layout.
- Build a unmarried web site for all users—whether they're utilizing a cellphone, capsule, machine, computer laptop, or different Web-enabled device—based on some of the elements of responsive website design, together with CSS3 media queries.
- Leverage new selectors in CSS3, upload net fonts on your pages with @font-face, and use CSS3 results akin to opacity, history alpha transparency, gradients, rounded corners, drop shadows, shadows inside of parts, textual content shadows, and a number of history images.
- Improve your site’s accessibility with ARIA landmark roles and different stable coding practices.
- Build types to solicit enter out of your visitors.
- Include media on your pages with the HTML5 audio and video elements.
- Test and debug your net pages.
- Secure a site identify and submit your site.
And even more! All booklet code samples and extra can be found at the significant other site.